- By one of the most renown Mariologists in Catholic history
- Inspiring book of meditation for priests
- Source of priestly renewal
- Translated into English for the first time since 1952
- Unique and special gift for a beloved priest
Fr. Neubert was a very faithful exponent of the ancient tradition of the Church on Mary yet, at the same time, particularly in books such as this, he anticipated points rightly stressed by Vatican II for the renewal of the clergy. Among these are the roles of Mary in the Church in general, and in the priesthood and religious life in particular. Fr. Neubert’s hermeneutic fully accords with that recently underscored by our Holy Father for the interpretation of Vatican II in relation to tradition and pastoral adaptation.
- Author: Fr. Emile Neubert
- 266 pages