- Hand-sketched on thick cardstock
- Mary & Joseph together in prayer
- Simple grey, white and gold tones
- Reminder of their love for one another
- Perfect Anniversary gift, and a special devotional gift
Mary is honored in her own right as Mother of God, and St. Joseph as His earthly father and head of the Domestic Church, not to mention the many other titles honoring each of the Lord's parents. Perhaps you don't often contemplate their marital love. This simple, unframed sketch captures the sweetness of it as they stand face-to-face, holding hands, and praying together. In grey, white and gold tones on thick cardstock, it represents a level of union and love all Catholics should admire. A thoughtful and faithful devotional gift, anniversary gift, or accent for your sacred space.