- Marian canvas tote for the day's essentials
- Load up your books or groceries with Mary by your side
- Simple inspiration for daily living
- A creative gift for women of all ages
- Designed and produced exclusively at The Catholic Company
"At the foot of the cross, at the supreme hour of the new creation, Christ led us to Mary. He led us to her because he did not want us to journey without a mother." (Pope Francis).
Devotion to Mary, Mother of the Church, can be traced back even to St. Augustine and the first centuries of the Church. Pope Francis has brought this title to the forefront of the Church’s mind by instituting a permanent memorial in her honor on the Monday after Pentecost Sunday.
Inspired by the Latin Marian title and the image that can be viewed in St. Peter's Square near the papal apartment, our exclusive "Mater Ecclesiae" canvas tote features vibrant colors and an intricate mosaic look. Give a creative gift so she can load up her books or groceries with Mary by her side.
© Copyright 2018 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- 100% heavy 12 oz. canvas
- 23" web canvas handles; 10" drop
- 20" (W) x 15" (H) x 5" (D) squared off bottom