- Loop of 19 wooden blessing beads
- Brushed in pink and gold leaf
- Simple, elegant, faithful decor for home
- Beautiful clay imprinted Crucifix and St. Benedict Medal
- Meaningful gift of thanks, love, and encouragement
Blessing beads are strands of large, wooden beads lightly brushed in color then accented in gold leaf for a look of understated elegance. Strung on natural twine, these 19 pink blessing beads feature a gold clay Cross imprinted with the Crucifix. A gold tone St. Benedict medal is attached to the loop. Place them on a table or in a basket, hang them on a lamp or a doorknob. They are a celebration and a reminder of the blessings in your life. Timeless, elegant, faithful decor for home.
These are not rosary beads, but decorative, faithful accents for home. Give them as a gesture of gratitude, love, or get-well wishes. Display them at home as a faithful reminder of blessings and graces.
Note: Personalization, if added, will be laser engraved on the back of the cross.
- 11" (L)
- Beads: 20 mm
- Crucifix: 1.5" (H) x 1.25" (W)
- Medal: .4" in Diameter
- Wood, Clay, Twine, Metal