- Masculine design for daily prayer
- Simple, sturdy paracord and black, speckled obsidian
- Holy Face Five Wounds center and Crown of Thorns Crucifix
- Designed and Hand made exclusively at The Catholic Company
The Memento Mori rosary recalls the ancient Christian concept, "Remember your death." It is a call to all faithful Christians to prepare to leave this life by loving and suffering well, and detaching from sin and earthly allurments so as to be united with God in heaven upon death. The design is austere, in keeping with detachment from the world and recognizing our own mortality. Black reflective paracord holds Hail Mary beads of Snowflake Obsidian, speckled grey and black. Our Father beads are silver plated brass. An antique silver skull bead bail holds the oxidized silver Crown of Thorns Crucifix. These call to mind the impermanence of this life and the pains of the Passion that saved us. A Holy Face and Five Wounds oxidized silver center are the finishing touch. A rugged, powerful, and strongly symbolic gift for men, it includes a prayer card featuring the Mysteries of the Rosary and instruction in prayer.
+Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
© Copyright 2021 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- 17" (L)
- Crown of Thorns Crucifix: 2" (H)
- Holy Face & Five Wounds Centerpiece: 1" (H)
- Hail Mary Beads: 8 mm, Our Father Beads: 10 mm
- Paracord, Brass, Silver Plate, Snowflake Obsidian, Oxidized Silver