- Based on Pope St. John Paul II's Theology of the Body
- Guide for couples on love, porn, friendship, intimacy & more
- Accessibly and expertly written by Edward Sri
- Sheds light on the mysterious dynamics between spouses
- Challenges us to a higher love
In 1960, Fr. Karol Wojtyla (Pope John Paul II) published a philosophy of personalistic marriage, in which each partner prioritizes the well-being and self-realization of the other.Edward Sri makes this life-changing work, Love and Responsibility, accessible to every reader. He emphasizes the practical nature of the book, offering actionable advice on issues such as authentic love, pornography, friendship, intimacy and much more. This seminal analysis brilliantly sheds light on the mysterious dynamics between men and women—and challenges us to live out those relationships better.