- Large men's Claddagh pendant in sterling silver
- Oxidized sterling silver 20" chain
- Contemporary version of a timeless classic
- Made in Ireland by master-jewelers
- Traditional Irish symbol of love and devotion
This large men's Claddagh pendant has been crafted with oxidized sterling silver, to give a blackened, more contemporary look. It is a substantial piece with a chain that suits its weight. The Irish Claddagh is an ancient symbol of devotion, echoing the words of the Irish sailor who first crafted it for his sweetheart, "With these hands, I give you my heart and I crown it with my love." The symbol represents love (heart), loyalty (crown) and friendship (hands). Elegantly gift boxed.
*This distinctive piece has been Irish hallmarked by the Assay office at Dublin Castle, a guild of goldsmiths established in 1637 to insure the fine quality of gold and silver from Ireland.
- Pendant: .67"(H), .63"(W)
- Chain: 20" (L)
- Sterling silver, 16.52 grams
- Pedant and chain are oxidized sterling
- Elegantly gift boxed