- Standing First Communion Cross
- Made of olive wood from the Holy Land
- Symbols of the Eucharist at the Center
- Grapes, Chalice and Host, with IHS Christogram
- A meaningful and special keepsake of First Communion Day
Have your priest bless this beautiful cross, made of olive wood from the Holy Land, where Jesus lived, taught and died. It will become a wonderful and meaningful sacramental used for years to come. It features smooth, warm, olive wood and a bronze plated centerpiece of Eucharistic symbols including grapes, a chalice and the Host with the IHS Christogram. Makes a wonderful keepsake of First Communion and a powerful sacramental from that special day.
Note: Personalization, if added, will be laser-engraved on the front base of the cross.
- 5.25" (H)
- Olive Wood, Pewter, Bronze Plate
- Made in the Holy Land