- Jasper, stone, and metal beaded rosary
- Powerful colors in an elegant design
- Unique Marian devotional gift
- Exclusive to The Catholic Company
The title Our Lady of the Atonement comes from a devotion begun at the beginning of the 20th century. The focus: Mary at the foot of the Cross, where Christ made her the mother of all humanity, emphasizing her work for unity and her intercession on behalf of all people with God, in Christ. In the image, she presents to us the Christ Child, with a cross in His right hand.
We've created an exclusive rosary, with a custom centerpiece based on a vintage medal bearing Our Lady's image. The vibrant red coloring of the beads signifies the Precious Blood of Jesus, which brought about the atonement for sins and enabled humanity to be at one with God. Running the bright red beads through your fingers will make you feel as though you're holding the Precious Blood of Jesus in your very hands. A powerful source of daily meditation on the price of our redemption. As you pray, ask Jesus and Mary to strengthen your faith and love.
*Exact bead colors may vary due to natural quality
© Copyright 2018 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Rosary: 19.5" (L)
- 2 sided exclusive pewter centerpiece 1" (L), Pewter crucifix 1.75" (L)
- Decades: Picasso Stone 8mm beads with nickel spacers
- OF: Red Jasper 10mm bead with stone and silvery pewter spacers
- Prayer card included