- All natural, Sacred Amber scented soy candle
- Miniature size in decorative metal tin
- Perfect as a small gift or for use at Christmas gatherings
- Hand crafted in small batches in the USA
- Made and sold by survivors of human trafficking
A Sacred Amber candle with an alluring woody fragrance and bold, musky aroma, presented in a small, decorative metal tin with a secure lid. Keep it on-hand as the perfect small gift, or use it any time to set a festive mood. Made in the spirit of St. Francis of Assisi, it's Peace and all good.
Hand poured in small batches, packed, marketed, and sold by survivors of human trafficking, drug addiction, and poverty in the USA who are members of a special community committed to their healing and recovery in a supportive environment. Peace and all good natural soy candles are a reminder of the dignity inherrent in every human life, and the work required to end human trafficking and restore safety and dignity to exploited women. Give an exraordinary gift that supports an exceptional cause.
- 4 oz.
- Soy, Metal