- Inspiring mages & daily meditations
- Beautiful photography reflecting God's grandeur
- Hope & encouragement for every day
- Give to a new neighbor, struggling loved one, place in your guest room
- Perfect gift for anyone on your list
"There is a world to come that will be beautiful beyond all our imagining," Ford says. "I believe that with all my being. But I also believe this world—where we are right now—is full of what should fill us with wonder of God, who is Beauty itself. I wish you peace in the morning."
This little book is an ideal gift for everyone on your list—friends, family, someone struggling with an illness, faithful devotees to Jesus Calling, Echoes of Eternity, or My Utmost for His Highest.
It's the perfect size to put in a stocking, a guest room, a gift basket to greet a new neighbor, or as a gift for your pastor or anyone at your church. Full of reassuring words and beautiful images, Peace in the Morning will brighten anyone's day!
- Author: Hal M. Helms
- Photographer: Daniel B. Ford Jr.
- 160 pages