- Soft matte pink colored rosary with antique silver colored hammered crosses
- Features the patron saint of cancer patients and sickness
- A meaningful and thoughtful gift for the suffering
- Designed and handcrafted exclusively at The Catholic Company
St. Peregrine is known as the patron saint of cancer, cancer patients, breast cancer, sick people, AIDS sufferers, and skin disease. In the face of fear and discouragement, calming, matte, cherry quartz beads, and a St. Peregrine centerpiece, provide a peaceful antidote. Petite antique silver colored hammered crosses remind us of Christ's own suffering, and His closeness to ours. May this exclusive rosary be a powerful prayer companion for all who walk the difficult road of sickness. Prayer card included.
*Bead color may vary slightly with each handmade design.
© Copyright 2018 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Decades: 8mm pink matte cherry quartz beads, silver lined seed beads and 3mm Swarovski Crystal bicone beads
- OF portions: 14mm antique silver colored hammered cross, silver lined seed beads and 3mm Swarovski Crystal bicone beads
- 1" silver oxidized St. Peregrine centerpiece, made in Italy
- 2" Traditional Crucifix, made in Italy
- 21 1/4" (L)