- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Christianity: Why It's True, Why It Matters, and Why It's Good For You
- What no one ever told you about Christianity
- A joyous, rollicking, and fascinating read
You think you know about Christianity, but did you know...
• God likes "organized religion"; it's clear from both the New and Old Testaments
• Christians have always believed that men and women are equal
• The correct pronoun for angels is "he"
• Science was stillborn everywhere outside the Christian West
• Christianity, which first taught the world to value victims, is now the victim of a victimhood culture
• Many "miracles" are actually historical facts
• Famous atheists haven't been disinterested seekers of truth, but indiviudals with "issues" of their own
• Planned Parenthood kills more people every six days than the Spanish Inquisition killed in 350 years
About the Author
Michael Foley is an associate professor of patristics in the Great Texts Program at Baylor University. He is also the author of Drinking with the Saints: The Sinner's Guide to a Holy Happy Hour.