- Wonderful book of daily meditations on the life of Christ
- Sincere, powerful & succint commentary
- Deepen your faith with one meditation a day
- Gilded pages, faux leather cover, black satin ribbon marker
- Originally printed in 1868, a classic favorite for generations
Written with the betterment of souls in mind, each meditation is comprised of points and considerations on the Life of Christ, with constructive applications to daily life. Learn to live life in closer union with God by taking small but consistent steps each day to deepen your faith.
This book is a simple, straightforward way to transform your spiritual life through consistent, short, daily readings and meditations. This beautifully bound book has a durable flexible cover with imitation leather grain and gold gilded pages and a black satin ribbon.
- Author: Anonymous
- Pages: 826
- Format: Leatherette