- St. Roch medal bracelet
- Alternating silver tone medals of Divine Mercy and Our Lady of Sorrows
- Red macrame cord
- St. Roch, patron of plagues and diseases, pray for us!
Saint Roch (Rocco, or Rock) was a French nobleman who gave up his fortune at the age of 20 to live in poverty and make a pilgrimage to Rome. Encountering many plague victims along the way, he devoted himself to their care and cured them by making the sign of the cross over them. He has long been regarded as the patron saint of plagues and pestilence. His bracelet features pewter Divine Mercy and Our Lady of Sorrows medals that alternate, interwoven throughout the red macrame cording. The centerpiece is the St. Roch medal. Wear his medal for protection and ask his intercession for your health. Comes presented on a prayer card. Made in USA.
Note: Personalization, if added, will appear on the reverse of the St. Roch medal.
- Adjustable: 3.75 to 5.5" diameter
- Oval medal: .75" (L); round medals: .50" diameter
- Pewter, oxidized silver, nylon cord
- Comes on prayer card
- Made in USA