- Woven tan & gold Benedictine bracelet
- Powerful medal of God's divine protection
- Fresh, current style for all ages
- An instant update to your everyday jewelry collection
In Christian tradition, the Benedictine cross is one of the Church’s most powerful signs of divine protection. It was created in the mid 600’s as a symbol of the spiritual truths that enabled St. Benedict and his many followers to resist evil and do good. “The Holy Cross be my Light,” is written in Latin on the front of the cross, which is used all over the world to help spread Christ’s Kingdom of love and light. Wear this ancient symbol as a constant reminder of the power of the Cross of Christ and the Father's protection. The tan woven bracelet features an arrangement of mini gold St. Benedict medals. Spread devotion to this ever-popular Catholic medal with a simple, inspiring bracelet.
- Gold plated medals on cotton cording
- Slipknot adjustable closure up to 9.5" when open