- Seeking Peace: A Spiritual Journey From Worry To Trust
- Explore and reflect on Scripture passages about when, why, and how to trust God
- Examine how trusting God more can mean worrying less
- Reflect on personal experiences and how trusting God can help you find the peace you are seeking today and every day
- Discover seven ways we can learn to trust God more
If you consider yourself a master worrier, or if you come from a long line of worrywarts, you are not alone - Allison Gingras has been there. Drawing from her own story, Sacred Scripture, and the traditions of the Church, she helps readers embark on the life-changing journey from worry to trust. You can record your own responses to these insights right in the journal and bring those thoughts to your small faith groups for further discussion.
The Stay Connected Journals for Catholic Women help deepen your connection with Christ through inspiring stories, reflections, Scripture study, and prompts for prayer and journaling. Each journal explores a different path to spiritual growth in seven short, easy-to-complete chapters perfect for individuals or groups.
- Author: Allison Gingras
- Format: Softcover
- Pages: 128