- Seven Deadly Sins, Seven Lively Virtues Bible Study DVD
- By renowned speaker and author Bishop Robert Barron
- Intriguing presentation on how the Seven Deadly Sins inhibit our relationship with God and each other
- Learn how to counteract these seven sinful patterns and how to implement a corresponding virtue for each one
- Ideal for a class or group setting
Join Father Robert Barron for this engaging presentation concerning the Seven Deadly Sins, those great spiritual blocks that inhibit our flourishing in relationship with God and one another. Based on Dante’s writings, the seven deadly sins correspond to the seven stories of Dante’s Mt. Purgatory. Pride, envy, anger, sloth, gluttony, avarice and lust are all presented as patterns of dysfunction within us that lead to unhappiness.
But that's not all! Father Barron shows us how to counteract these seven sinful patterns through a conscious process of opposition, which are the Seven Lively Virtues. The Seven Lively Virtues offer antidotes to each sin and help set us on the right path to healing and happiness. This easy-to-navigate DVD can be used for personal reflection and examination of conscience or in a class or group setting, followed by discussion or meditation.
- DVD - 112 minutes (with Options for English and Spanish subtitles and Spanish voice over)