- The Seven Levels of Intimacy: The Art of Loving and the Joy of Being Loved (Audio Book)
- Learn what true intimacy really is
- Discover how to give and receive true love
- Simple and powerful
We all crave an authentic experience of intimacy.
We all yearn for intimacy, but we avoid it. We want it badly, but we often run from it. At some deep level we sense that we have a profound need for intimacy, but we are afraid to go there. Why?
We avoid intimacy because having intimacy means exposing our secrets. Being intimate means sharing the secrets of our hearts, minds and souls with another fragile and imperfect human being. Intimacy requires that we allow another person to discover what moves us, what inspires us, what drives us, what eats at us, what we are running toward, what we are running from, what self-destructive enemies lie within us, and what wild and wonderful dreams we hold in our hearts.
In The Seven Levels of Intimacy, Matthew Kelly teaches us in practical and unforgettable ways how to know these things about ourselves and how to share ourselves more deeply with the people we love. He both acknowledges and calms our fears, while showing us how to move beyond them to experience the true power of intimacy.
Table of Contents
- Sex Is Not Intimacy
- Common Interests Are Not Enough
- You Know The Storm Is Coming
- What Is Driving Your Relationships?
- The Opposite Of Love Is Not Hate
- How The Seven Levels Of Intimacy Will Change Your Relationships And Your Life!
- Clichés: The First Level Of Intimacy
- Facts: The Second Level Of Intimacy
- Opinions: The Third Level Of Intimacy
- Hopes And Dreams: The Fourth Level Of Intimacy
- Feelings: The Fifth Level Of Intimacy
- Faults, Fears, And Failures: The Sixth Level Of Intimacy
- Legitimate Needs: The Seventh Level Of Intimacy
- The Reasons People Don't Have Great Relationships
- Designing A Great Relationship
- Don't Just Hope
- 5 CD set
- Each disc approx 1 hour