- The Sexual State: Why the Catholic Church Was Right All Along
- Shows how the sexual revolution did not "just happen"
- Explains the destruction caused by contraception, divorce, and gender confusion
- Teaches readers what caused the current crisis and what to do in response
The Sexual Revolution—and the breakdown of the Family—has brought misery to millions. In The Sexual State, Jennifer Roback Morse shows that the Sexual Revolution did not just “happen” like a force of nature. Rather, it was deliberately created by “elites,” harnessing the power of the State, allowing them inflict three false and calamitous ideologies—contraception, divorce, and gender—that have led to widespread and profound unhappiness, and worse.
The ideas of the Sexual Revolution did not emerge from the lived experiences of ordinary people—the government has been imposing the morality of an out-of-touch elite class on the rest of us for decades.
This book turns conventional wisdom on its head to reveal how:
- The Sexual Revolution is and always has been a creation of the State
- Social issues are unified and can be understood as the outgrowth of a few simple (but gravely flawed) principles
- The Sexual Revolution hides its totalitarian objectives behind seemingly modest demands
- Children have identity and relational rights with respect to their parents…and how the Sexual State denies children these rights
Social conservative ideas and traditional Catholic morality are getting clobbered. And the dirty secret that no one wants to acknowledge—until now!—is that the progressive social elites have rigged the system. Most people don’t love abortion, or divorce, or single-parent families! Thankfully, Dr. Morse, and the Catholic Church, have the answer. It is vital that those who would change the culture understand how we got there, otherwise, the countering tactics will remain impotent.
In this masterful take-down of the Sexual Revolution and its promoters, Morse calls for a widespread adherence to the principles of the Church. Only then will our society recover from the misrule of the “elites” and the “managerial class.”
- Measures: 5.5" x 8"