- The Splendors of the Magnificat by Magnificat
- Beautiful hardcover gift book
- Lavishly illustrated
- Audio CD included
A stunning art book with audio CD to enter into the spirit of Mary’s Magnificat guided by master artists and composers.
Audio CD contains 11 of the most inspiring musical renditions of the Magnificat from the 13th to the 20th century. (Gregorian chant, Gabrieli, Gibbons, Telemann, Mozart, Gounod, Stanford…).
An elegant, easy-to-use volume will accompany you into the world of art, music, and meditation:
- A selection of more than 50 high quality reproductions of art masterpieces, architecture, and sculpture
- Penetrating commentaries on each artistic creation take you on a dramatic journey through the history of sacred art
- Insightful presentations on each composer’s life and works offer a deeper appreciation of the masterpieces you listen to
11 inspiring meditations on the verses of the Magnificat by Father Daniel P. Barron, O.M.V., invite you to let the splendors of Mary’s faith shine forth in your own prayer.