- Ornate crucifix in regal colors of gold and crimson
- Features highly detailed sculpting
- Front and back of St. Benedict Medal on either side of corpus
- Special sacramental of the Church since 1880
- Powerful way to honor the Passion and protection from evil
This highly detailed St. Benedict Crucifix features striking royal colors of crimson, silver, and gold, and intricately sculpted detail of the front and back sides of the powerful St. Benedict medal. One of the Church's most beloved sacramentals since it was struck in 1880 for the 1400th jubilee of St. Benedict, it is powerful protection from evil and a fitting part of the Passion of Christ. The Latin inscription "Ora et labora," or "Work and pray," from the Rule of St. Benedict, adorns the top of the cross.
- 10.75"(W), 8"(H), 1.5"(D)