- St. Christopher rosary tenner from the Brave Beads series
- Celebrates God's creation of natural beauty and the outdoors
- Comes on a caribiner clip - take it wherever you go
- Designed and handmade exclusively at The Catholic Company
- Perfect gift for the adventurous outdoor lover
The St. Christopher Tenner from the Brave Beads collection evokes the beauty of God's creation in nature. Picture Jasper beads on brown camo paracord reflect the slopes of Tahoe, the vastness of the desert plains, western splendor, and the timeless invigoration of life outdoors. A finely detailed and handsome silver medal honors St. Christopher, patron of travelers and adventurers. An ornate silver Crucifix made in Italy and a convenient carabiner finish the sturdy, hand made rosary tenner, so you can take it anywhere.
Clipped to your belt loop or backpack, or loose in your pocket, it will inspire you to prayer as you celebrate the majesty of God in creation. Made for the spirited adventurer - the man who finds God in the beauty of the outdoors.
Prayer Card Included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
© Copyright 2020 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- 8mm Picture Jasper round beads, 10mm Picture Jasper round beads
- 1 1/2" Ox Silver St. Christopher Medal, 1 1/2" Ox Silver Crucifix, made in Italy
- 1 1/2" Carabiner
- Tenner is approx. 8 1/4" including the carabiner
- Prayer Card is included