- Handcrafted Jasper and bronze bead single decade rosary
- A consoling patron for those impacted by geriatric mental illness
- Beautiful prayer card for patients and caretakers
- Designed and handcrafted exclusively at The Catholic Company
This thoughtful rosary and card set comes with a handcrafted rosary and a sturdy prayer card, both exclusive to The Catholic Company. The jasper rosary features marbled tones and antique bronze, along with a silver medal of St. Dymphna, patron saint of those with mental illness. A meaningful gift of prayer and healing for anyone impacted by Alzheimers or Dementia, including the person, their loved ones, and caretakers. A neutral design for men or women, perfect for slipping in a pocket or keeping on a bedside table.
Prayer Card Text -
Front: St. Dymphna, intercede for us, and bring hope and serenity to all who suffer from the effects of Alzheimer’s.
Back: "Gentle St. Dymphna, patron of those with illnesses affecting the mind, be my intercessor to Jesus, the Divine Physician. In the face of loss of memory and control, increase my confidence in God’s providence. In the midst of confusion and isolation, remind me of God’s enduring peace and presence. Obtain for me courage and strength to accept these trials from the loving hand of God with patience; He knows what is best for the salvation of my soul. I offer this illness to God, for His glory and the salvation of souls, especially my own. Amen."
© Copyright 2019 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
*Due to the materials used, natural variations in the size and color of beads may occur.
- Decade: 8mm Jasper beads, antique bronze faceted oval and demi round spacer beads
- OF Section: 10mm Jasper beads, antique bronze faceted oval spacer beads
- 3/4" oxidized silver St. Dymphna medal - made in Italy
- Rosary: 5 3/4" (L)
- Prayer card: 2.5" (W) x 4.25" (L)