- St. Francis of Assisi Kid's socks
- Image of St. Francis with birds on each socks
- "Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace" on the bottom of each sock
- Brown and green colors
An example of radical simplicity and devotion to God, St. Francis of Assisi followed his call away from the life of a soldier to one of poverty and reliance on God. Give these socks to your children and remind them of the love St. Francis had for all of God's creatures. God chose St. Francis to "rebuild His Church" and St. Francis followed His request with devout and trustful obedience. Your children will love these socks which will become a little reminder for them to trust in the Lord always just like St. Francis did!
- Material: Approx. 75% Cotton, 23% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Youth Age 6-9 | US Youth Shoe Size: 12-1.5