- Necklace features a delicate key that bears image of St. Joseph and St. Andre Bessette
- Handcast from solid bronze
- Thoughtful gift that will surprise and inspire your loved ones
- Great way to wear your Catholic faith
- A reminder to unlock your own path in life
This necklace unlocks the story of St. Andre Bessette. St. Andre lived from 1845- 1937, and his years in between were spent in relative anonymity as an uneducated porter at a local religious university. His obscure occupation is marked by his zealous devotion to Saint Joseph, who, despite his importance in biblical narrative, is often overlooked. His devotion was magnified when, inspired by the ancient tradition of anointing with oil, he began taking oil from the lamp burning in front of the statue of St. Joseph and using it to anoint the sick around him. Through his quiet confidence in Saint Joseph and dedication to spreading his graces to others, many people were healed. His life is a lovely illustration of Mother Teresa's beseechment to "Stay where you are. Find your own Calcutta. Find the sick, the suffering, and the lonely right where you are."
Complete with a personalizable pendant, this vintage necklace carries with it the gentle character of the men it honors, and will remind the wearer that they too, can be the hands and feet of Christ. Beautiful gift for a loved one. © Copyright 2015 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company.
- 24" Chain
- Key pendant measures 1" (L) x .4" (W)
- Solid Bronze
- Personalization available
- Catholic Company Exclusive