- Masculine St. Michael Rosary with a handsome look and feel
- Mahogany stained wood beads, detailed pewter barrel beads
- Oxidized silver St. Michael centerpiece and striking nail Crucifix
- Sturdy paracord for a durable, functional appeal
- Designed and hand-made exclusively at The Catholic Company
The strength and power of St. Michael is reflected in a rosary made for courage and confidence in God. Warm wood Our Father beads in mahogany stain set off pewter barrel beads with hatched detailing. The centerpiece features St. Michael on one side and a Guardian Angel on the reverse. The finishing touch is a distinctive nail-shaped Crucifix. Medal and Crucifix made of oxidized silver for strength and beauty. Secured on army grey/green camouflage paracord, this is a durable, functional and handsome rosary meant for a man who prays. St. Michael is the patron of law enforcement, the military, and first responders, and a powerful protector and companion for someone you cherish. Rosary Prayer Card included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
© Copyright 2021 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Rosary: 16.5" (L), Our Father Beads: 8 mm x 7 mm, Hail Mary Beads: 8 mm
- St. Michael/Guardian Angel Centerpiece: 1" (H) , Nail Crucifix: 2" (H)
- Legno Tondo, Pewter, Multicolored Paracord, Oxidized Silver
- Rosary Prayer Card Included