- Handcrafted Jasper and wood bead single decade rosary
- Ask for the intercession of a well-beloved healer, St. Pio of Pietrelcina
- Comes with a powerful prayer card
- Designed and handcrafted exclusively at The Catholic Company
This thoughtful rosary and card set comes with a handcrafted rosary and a sturdy prayer card, both exclusive to The Catholic Company. The rosary features serene, earth-tone Jasper and dark stain wood beads, and a silver medal of St. Padre Pio, patron saint of those who need healing. A meaningful gift of prayer and strength for anyone who is suffering physically, mentally, or spiritually. A neutral design for men or women, perfect for slipping in a pocket or keeping on a bedside table.
Prayer Card Text:
Front: St. Pio of Pietrelcina, intercede for us who so greatly need healing of body, mind, and spirit.
Back: "Beloved St. Padre Pio, who shared in Christ’s suffering in a special way through the stigmata, you especially loved the sick and infirm. Through your intercession before the throne of God, may we be healed in body and soul, particularly in regards to (mention personal request). May your powerful example of docility and perseverance strengthen us to respond with holy confidence to life’s challenges. Help us to embrace both the joys and crosses Our Lord presents to us with loving trust. Just as those who came to you during your lifetime regained a sense of spiritual integrity, may you rekindle hope in our lives as well. Amen."
*Exact color and size of beads may vary due to the natural characteristics of the stone material.
© Copyright 2018 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Decade: 8mm Jasper beads, 4mm brown wood beads, Bronze Spacer Beads
- OF section: 10mm Jasper Bead, 4mm brown wood beads
- 3/4" oxidized silver St. Padre Pio Medal - made in Italy
- Rosary: 5" (L)
- Prayer card: 2.5" (W) x 4.25" (L)