- Handcrafted Jasper and tiger eye bead single decade rosary
- Empathetic patron saint for cancer patients
- Comes with an encouraging prayer card
- Designed and handcrafted exclusively at The Catholic Company
This thoughtful rosary and card set comes with a handcrafted rosary and a sturdy prayer card, both exclusive to The Catholic Company. The rosary features marbled, earth-tone jasper and tiger eye beads, and a brass medal of St. Peregrine, patron saint of those with cancer. A meaningful gift of prayer and healing for anyone who is struggling with the burdens and fears that often come with a serious illness. A neutral design for men or women, perfect for slipping in a pocket or keeping on a bedside table.
Prayer Card Text -
Front: St. Peregrine, beacon of hope, intercede for us who suffer from the many burdens caused by cancer.
Back: "St. Peregrine, I confidently turn to you for help in my present sickness. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. Ask God to relieve me of this sickness, if it be His Holy Will. But if it should be God’s Holy Will that I bear this sickness, obtain for me courage and strength to accept these trials from the loving hand of God with patience; He knows what is best for the salvation of my soul. I offer my pains to God with all the love of my heart, for His glory and the salvation of souls, especially my own. Amen."
Note: Personalization, if added, will be engraved on a silver charm attached to the decade rosary.
*Slight variations in bead color and size may occur due to use of natural materials.
© Copyright 2018 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Decade: 8mm picture jasper beads, bronze spacer beads and tiger eye beads
- OF Section: 10mm picture jasper bead with natural tiger eye beads
- 1" brass oval St. Peregrine medal, made in Italy
- Rosary: 5" (L)
- Prayer card: 2.5" (W) x 4.25" (L)