- Sacrifice beads "good deed beads"
- Simple devotional inspired by St. Therese
- Features a Little Flower medal and crucifix
- A bracelet that is more than an accessory
- Also a single decade rosary
As a child, St. Therese the "Little Flower" used a string of beads to count her sacrifices and acts of love done for God. In that way she was able to advance in perfection daily. You too can grow in holiness by following the example of the Little Flower. Perfect for helping to form virtuous hearts and minds! Each time you make a sacrifice or do a good deed, offer it up to God and pull a bead to keep track of them throughout the day. Personalization is available.
- 7.5" (L)
- Toggle clasp
- Glass Czech beads
- Engraving available