- Czech glass "pull bead" sacrifice tenner
- Inspired by a devotion used by St. Therese of Lisieux
- Simple design for daily recitation
- Perfect for anyone new to the rosary
- Develop a life of prayer and devotion!
As a child, St. Therese of Lisieux carried a string of beads with her, to count the little gifts of sacrifice and virtue she offered to God every day. Follow the Little Flower’s example by using this sacrifice tenner, designed so that you can pull the beads one by one towards the cross as you perform small acts of service and sacrifice. Perfect to use especially during Lent, the Therese chaplet reminds us to perform small acts quietly, purely for love of God.. A practical gift of devotion for children and adults alike that also doubles as a decade rosary. Features a Little Flower medal that can be personalized on the reverse side.
- Glass Czech beads
- Rosary: 8" (L)
- Silver finished medal and crucifix
- Can be engraved