- Beautiful Lenten Journal for youth (but adults will benefit too!)
- Guided meditations for every day
- Space to write your own reflections and responses
- Sacred Art and Scripture
- Perfect way to enter into a holy Lent
With her, we too, will stand faithfully and experience the joy of knowing we are first loved by God (1 John 4:19), who sent His Son so that we might have eternal life (John 3:16).
This Lectio Divina journal is designed for daily use during Lent, with young people especially in mind. Starting on Ash Wednesday, Stand Faithfully will enable you to journey through this holy season by reading and meditating on Scripture, the Stations of the Cross, the Stabat Mater and the Seven Last Words of Christ. It is adorned with sacred art and sections to write a personal response. Draw near to Christ and stand faithfully with Him. Simple enough for children to use, but adults will find benefit from it too!
- Edited by Education in Virtue
- 96 Pages