- Stations of the Cross for Children
- Designed to attract and keep their attention
- Helps children reflect on Jesus’ Passion in age appropriate way
- Leads them to see how He works in their own everyday lives
- Leader's Guide and Full Color poster set also available
With moving illustrations and real-life prayers, Stations of the Cross for Children helps children ages six through twelve reflect on Jesus' Passion and apply His courage and sacrifice to their own lives. Guides children to ask for God's strength and forgiveness, to praise and thank Jesus for giving His life for us, and find great hope in Him. Includes a full color poster set of 15 posters to match the Stations.
Leader's Guide includes background, teaching guide, reflection points for each station as well as questions to encourage the children to discuss Jesus' journey in relation to their own lives.
Poster Book includes 15 full color posters
- Softcover Books
- Stations Book: 8.25" (H) x 5.25" (W), 32 pgs.
- Leader's Guide: 11" (H) x 8.5" (W), 8 pgs.
- Poster Book: 17" (H) x 11" (W), 15 Posters