- What the Church is, and what it is meant to be
- Keen insights on the perfect body of imperfect members
- Honest treatment of internal and external Church scandals
- Practical, hopeful, and restorative commentary
Various scandals have rocked the Catholic Church over the last 20 years, and the dismay of many faithful has led to a crisis in faith and lack of participation in the life of the Church.
Despite the Catholic Church being founded by Jesus Christ, the Son of God, holiness and spotless virtue are never guaranteed in its members. Bonagura shows us how the Church is a perfect body consisting of many imperfect members. He addresses Church scandals from a theological standpoint and presents the Church as the source of grace through its seven sacraments.
This book is a reassurance for readers that the Church’s ultimate mission remains to aid sinners in the achievement of salvation, in spite of, and despite, the frailty of its members and leaders alike.
- Author: David G. Bonagura, Jr.
- 160 pgs.