- Sterling silver Trinity Knot on 18" chain
- Accented with genuine Connemara marble
- Classic Irish symbol, symbol of the Faith
- Made in Ireland by master-jewelers
- Irish gift rich in tradition and love
The Trinity Knot on this traditional Irish necklace signifies eternal life and never-ending love in the Holy Trinity, with no beginning and no end. It was crafted in Ireland by master-jewelers, in sterling silver and Connemara marble, a unique stone dating back to ancient times and known as “Ireland’s gemstone.” It proclaims the Faith, and is steeped in Irish history and tradition. A wonderful gift for a woman you cherish. Elegantly gift boxed.
*This distinctive set has been Irish hallmarked by the Assay office at Dublin Castle, a guild of goldsmiths established in 1637 to insure the fine quality of gold and silver from Ireland.
- Pendant: .63"(H) x .63"(W)
- Chain: 18" (L)
- Sterling silver, Connemara Marble
- Elegantly gift boxed