- Double-sided Celtic Cross pendant
- Made in Ireland where the Celtic Cross originated
- Very fine quality
- Masculine and elegant
- An Irish gift for someone you love
The Celtic Cross is a powerful symbol of faith that dates back to the ninth century. It connects all who wear it with their faith and with Irish tradition. This stunning sterling silver version is embossed with Celtic knot-work, with the circle representing eternity. Made in Ireland by master-jewelers who continued the design on both sides of the cross for an unusual distinction. This pendant has a striking steel chain, and features oxidized silver for a strong and contemporary feel.
*This piece has been Irish hallmarked by the Assay office at Dublin Castle, a guild of goldsmiths established in 1637 to insure the fine quality of gold from Ireland.
- Celtic Cross Pendant: 1.22"(H) x .83" (W)
- Chain: 20" (L)
- Pendant: Sterling silver
- Chain: Stainless Steel
- Sterling silver, 10.35 grams