- Crazy Lace agate bead rosary
- Honors Pope St. John Paul II
- Brown, gray, gold, and green tones
- Delicate detail and shine
Pope St. John Paul II captured the hearts of Catholics and non-Catholics alike with his compelling presence and youthful enthusiasm for the Gospel. He was also a champion of devotion to the rosary, and during his papacy he suggested the Luminous Rosaries for contemplation.
Speckled earth tone beads in green, gray, terracotta, and amber recall John Paul's love for the outdoors, and are neutral hues that will appeal to both men and women. The round sterling silver centerpiece features a lifelike image of John Paul's profile, and the phrase "Be not afraid" along with his papal insignia engraved on the back. A miniature version of John Paul's signature Scorzelli crucifix, the one seen on his crozier, completes this colorful rosary. Makes a meaningful gift for any devotee of Pope John Paul II, especially as a Confirmation or Ordination gift. Includes a mysteries of the rosary prayer card.
- Full rosary measures 17.75" (L)
- Decades: 8mm crazy lace agate beads, nickel seed beads
- OF: 10mm bronzite round beads, 8 point star bead caps, nickel seed beads, antique silver dotted seed beads
- 1" sterling silver John Paul II centerpiece, 1.75" sterling silver papal crucifix