- Strong and handsome Crucifix
- Distinctive design with graceful Corpus
- Sterling silver, with handcrafted accents
- Hangs on a rhodium chain for ease in care and shine
- Wonderful gift of protection and faith for him
A strong and attractive Crucifix, featuring a distinctive design with a graceful and elegant Corpus. This Pardon Crucifix includes is die struck in sterling silver, then engraved and polished by New England Silversmiths. The Pardon Crucifix was given to the faithful in 1904, when the Pope approved its devout use and granted indulgences to those who wear, kiss, and use it faithfully. These indulgences can be applied to oneself, or to the Holy Souls, under the usual conditions of the Church. This is a gift of faith that continues to bear fruit for the Holy Souls and the one who wears it devoutly.