- Lovely pendant accented with Connemara marble
- Sterling silver 18" chain
- Classic Irish symbols and symbols of the Faith
- Made in Ireland by master-jewelers
- Faithful expression of love and wonderful Irish tradition
This unique and striking pendant features a sterling silver tree of life with Trinity Knots in the leaves, enclosed in a circle of Connemara marble, a stone dating back to ancient times and known as “Ireland’s gemstone.” It is a gift as rich in history and faith as it is in devotion. A special expression of love and faith in the Irish tradition. Elegantly gift boxed.
*This distinctive piece has been Irish hallmarked by the Assay office at Dublin Castle, a guild of goldsmiths established in 1637 to insure the fine quality of gold and silver from Ireland.
- .87"(H) x .75"(W)
- Sterling silver, Connemara marble
- Elegantly gift boxed
- Featured on an 18" (L) sterling silver chain