- For those already married & considering marriage
- Tackles the many important aspects of marriage
- Communication, conflict resolution and strengthening love
- Stories, advice, & clinical expertise
- Wonderful read for married & engaged couples
In a time of history marked by the breakdown of marriage, vast confusion over the definition of love, and fragility of commitment, Dr. Enrique Rojas proposes a profound and complete vision of fulfilling, committed, self-giving—and achievable—love.
In this book, The Challenge of Love, he tackles many subjects including: What is love? What is at the core of falling in love? How do you know if you are making the right choice in a partner? How do you form a solid, strong, and lasting relationship? What are the pillars that uphold a couple’s love through time? What guidelines should we follow to resolve marital conflicts?
Writing for couples considering marriage as well as couples already married, he offers valuable advice, helpful stories from clinical experience as a psychologist, and proven techniques to overcome conflicts that inevitably occur in every marriage.
- Author: Enrique Rojas
- Pages: 184
- Format: Paperback