- Finding of the Saviour in the Temple by Wiliam Hollman Hunt
- Superior reproduction in a 1000-piece puzzle
- One of the most sacred events and famous works of art in our Catholic history
- Sturdy, high quality puzzle pieces
- Interactive family fun that delights and teaches
Painted around 1860 by William Hollman Hunt, the finding of the Saviour in the Temple commemorates one of the most sacred events of Christianity, and is a beautiful painting from the life of Christ. While the painting still resides in Birmingham, England today, you can enjoy this 1000-piece puzzle which is a high quality reproduction of Hunt's handsome work. It uses vegetable dyes on recycled board, and the pieces are sturdy for multiple uses. Constructing the puzzle and sharing in this mystery of the Rosary is hands-on formation and quality family time. Look for the other puzzles in the Mysteries of the Rosary series, and enjoy them all.
- Finished Puzzle is 19.25" (H) x 26.6" (W) x .07" (D)
- Recycled Board