- Thought-provoking study on what scriptures say of manhoood
- Through biblical and tradional knowledge of Adam, St. Joseph and Christ
- Accessible, profound and inspiring explanation of manhood
- Wonderful gift for men of all ages
The Meaning and Mystery of Man equips men with a much needed, uncompromising, profound, scriptural and theological vision of what it really means to be a man. A deeper dive, yet accessible, The Meaning and Mystery of Man builds a very strong case for headship, patriarchy, and the essential role and responsibility of the Christian man. Consider this an apologetics book for fatherhood, masculinity, and spiritual leadership.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why St. Joseph and his vocation as father and husband is key to building a true vision of man
- How man’s responsibility and role is unique from the woman and why
- The essential role of a husband and father
- An uncompromising vision of a husband’s headship
- A biblical defense of patriarchal authority
- St. Joseph as a “new Adam” provides the essential link between the original Adam and the new Adam, Jesus Christ
- That the man is commissioned by God to bring to completeness marriage and the family
- Author: Devan Schadt
- 272 pgs.