- Charming and colorful illustrations
- Beautiful retelling of the story of the loaves and fishes
- Teaches children the importance of sharing with others
- Show your children that God can work miracles through them
- Makes a wonderful gift book or addition to your family library
Teach Little Ones a Big Lesson About Trusting God
The boy with the loaves and fishes is a popular Sunday School story, teaching kids about generosity. But the lesson shouldn’t end there.
In this colorful picture book, bestselling author Anthony DeStefano and award-winning illustrator Richard Cowdrey bring this miraculous tale to life and share a larger message with children of all ages. When kids, or their parents or grandparents, trust God with all they have, He can turn those seemingly small contributions into huge accomplishments to the glory of His kingdom.
In the retelling of this boy’s life-changing encounter with Jesus, kids will learn they can achieve amazing things when they believe in God. In addition, they will discover when they feel worried or anxious about doing difficult tasks, the Lord is there to help them when they ask.
God loves all His children, young and old, and still works miracles every day!