- Final book of a 6-book children's series
- Life as a Christian in early Rome
- For kids 10 and older, from the point of view of kids their own age
- Exciting and engaging way to teach kids the history of our Faith
- Must-have for families with young readers
Being a Christian in ancient Rome was very dangerous. To spread the faith and stay alive, you had to live in the shadows…
Titus’ cousin Octavia, a maiden who guards the sacred fire in the Temple of Vesta, is missing! Has she been kidnapped? Has she run away? Titus and his friends Maximus and Aghiles set out to solve the mystery. They encounter puzzling evidence and lurking danger along the way while learning important lessons about freedom, duty, and devotion.
For all the books in this great adventure series, click here.
- Author: Sophie De Mullenheim
- Pages: 208
- Format: Paperback
- Dimensions: 8.3" (H) x 5.5" (W)