- Guided meditations for Lent & Easter
- From Bp. Robert Barron's Word on Fire Ministries
- Scripture, readings, hymns, poetry, prayers, Church Fathers
- Stations of the Cross
- Enrich your Lent & Easter seasons with fruitful meditation on the Passion and Resurrection
“Our paschal lamb, Christ, has been sacrificed.” These words of St. Paul in his Letter to the Corinthians express the highest mystery of the Catholic faith, which Christians around the world contemplate and celebrate every year during the Lent and Easter seasons: the suffering, dying, and rising of Jesus. In this new booklet from Word on Fire, readers are offered a week-by-week guide through these sacred seasons with a series of reflections on Lenten themes like death, temptation, repentance, prayer, fasting, and almsgiving; the events of the Paschal Mystery of Christ recalled during Holy Week; and the joy of the Gospel reflected in the Easter season.
- Featuring key passages from Scripture, extended readings from Bishop Robert Barron, and hymns, poetry, prayers, and additional reflections from across two thousand years of Catholic tradition, The Paschal Mystery is a perfect companion guide for parishes, families, and individuals longing for a deeper encounter with Christ during Lent and Easter.
Brief theological and spiritual reflections from many of the heroes of Word on Fire, including St. Athanasius, St. Augustine, Fulton Sheen, St. Irenaeus, Edith Stein, St. Thomas Aquinas, Hans Urs von Balthasar, Flannery O'Connor, and more.
- A new version of the Word on Fire “Stations of the Cross,” including directions for formal group prayer and accompanying words from the Stabat Mater in both English and Latin. Classic hymns like Dies Irae, O Filii et Filiae, and Regina Caeli in both Latin and English.