- First book of a 6-book children's series
- Life as a Christian in early Rome
- For kids 10 and older, from the point of view of kids their own age
- Exciting and engaging way to teach kids the history of our Faith
- Must-have for families with young readers
The Phantom of the Colosseum is the first volume of the gripping new series for 10 yr. olds and up titled In the Shadows of Rome (5 books total).
Being a Christian in ancient Rome was very dangerous. To spread the faith and stay alive, you had to live in the shadows . . .
Now that Blandula's master has been arrested for being a Christian, what will she do? Little does she know that she is about to meet three boys who will help her to find the answer: Maximus, the son of a senator; his slave Aghiles; and Titus, who never goes anywhere without his pet monkey.
Follow their adventures as Blandula and her new companions forge priceless friendships—and discover the many secrets lurking in the shadows of the Colosseum.
- Author: Sophie De Mullenheim
- Pages: 208
- 8.25" (H) x 5.5" (W)