- Fifth book of a 6-book children's series
- Life as a Christian in early Rome
- For kids 10 and older, from the point of view of kids their own age
- Exciting and engaging way to teach kids the history of our Faith
- Must-have for families with young readers
The Secret Tomb is the fourth volume of the gripping series titled In the Shadows of Rome (6 books total). Being a Christian in ancient Rome was very dangerous. To spread the faith and stay alive, you had to live in the shadows . . .Titus' father thinks his son is a coward and arranges a stay with the police to make a man out of him. Soon, Titus finds himself hunting down Christians and trying to discover where they've hidden the body of Peter, Apostle of Jesus, who died 250 years earlier. Meanwhile, his friend Maximus is given the mission to find Peter’s tomb before it’s destroyed. Will their friendship survive the test of their loyalties? Follow their adventures as they forge priceless friendships—and discover the many secrets lurking in the shadows of the Rome.