- Graphic novel on the life of St. Therese
- Engaging story of her life and spirituality
- Draws kids into her story
- Wonderful addition to your family library
- Great gift for kids, even reluctant readers
In this colorful and vibrant graphic novel, St. Thérèse of Lisieux reveals to children the story of her soul and her secret to holiness: “To love is to give everything and to give yourself.” Children will come to understand that the “Little Way” of St. Thérèse consists of trust, love, and generosity, and they will learn how to abandon themselves in the arms of Jesus like the Little Flower.
Never before has the life and spirituality of St. Thérèse of Lisieux been presented in such a beautiful and engaging way for young readers.
With this book, children will come to know St. Thérèse, her goodness, her peace in times of trial, her devotion to Our Lady, and her intense love for the Holy Eucharist.
- Author: Coline Dupuy, Davide Perconti, and Francesco Rizzato
- 48 Pages