- Three to Get Married (CD)
- You, your spouse, and God: it takes three to be married!
- Learn from Christ Himself how to truly love your spouse
- The five tensions in a marriage: what are they?
In Three to get Married, Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen discusses the five tensions that arise in our marriages, and how to resolve them in Christ. Learn the roots of the contradictory desires that threaten our relationships, and how they stem from expecting from our spouses the infinite love and utter intimacy that only Christ can provide.
Declared to have lived a life of heroic virtues and earning the title of venerable by Pope Benedict XVI on June 28, 2012, Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen was considered by many to be the greatest preacher of the twentieth century.
“In every marriage, man promises a woman something that only God can do; and in every marriage, every woman promises a man something that only God can give.”
--Archbishop, Fulton J. Sheen
- 7.5 x 5.25 inches packaged