- St. Joseph as a father, husband and man of God
- Each chapter focuses on a specific aspect of his life
- Inspiration and instruction in virtue and holiness
- Perfect gift for fathers or fathers-to-be
- Wonderful read for those devoted to St. Joseph
Exploring Scripture and Tradition in his energetic and poetic style, Fabrice Hadjadj offers a fresh and beautiful meditation on Saint Joseph, his life with Jesus and Mary, and his exceptional fatherhood.
In twelve profound and often humorous chapters, Hadjadj offers, through the extraordinary example of Saint Joseph, a remarkable reflection on essential values that today’s world too often rejects: prayer, love, married life, education, fatherhood and manliness, chastity, faith in God, the beauty of human work, and the dignity of death.
- Author: Fabrice Hadjadj
- 160 pgs.